I read, with interest, Mr. Leach’s letter to the editor published on Jan. 26 titled “Trees Not Cows.” In summary, Mr. Leach states that we should all plant more trees and raise fewer cows because cows emit methane gas, a greenhouse gas that will further deplete the earth’s ozone layer and “t… Read moreA response to "Trees Not Cows"
Letters to the Editor
The U.S. Postal Service has been hard at work preparing for the holiday season since January. Rest assured, we’re holiday ready and well prepared to deliver fast and reliable service to every address in Bell and across America. Read moreA message from the U.S. Postal Service in Bell
Good day to all. Last year, we were returning from St. George, Florida, on an RV trip. When approaching Williston, our RV had a blowout. I called Good Sams for roadside repair. Immediately, cars were pulling over (local residents) rendering their assistance. I explained to those who remained… Read moreLetter to the editor
For National Reunification Month – Help a child in foster care Read moreLetter to the editor
I failed my volunteer drug test yet i don’t do drugs Read moreLetter to the editor
Most read stories
- LCSO: Officer-involved shooting under investigation by FDLE
- Cross City woman killed in hit-and-run accident
- Search warrant leads to findings of over 20 grams of methamphetamines, drug paraphernalia
- LCSO: Tek84 Body Scanner search leads to discovery of contraband
- Trafficking of fentanyl leads to arrest of Chiefland man
- Raw oysters harvested in Cedar Key linked to Salmonella outbreak in Alabama, Florida and Georgia
- Rosewood man indicted by grand jury on federal hate crime charges
- Williston football team gives back to the community
- Nothing like some father-son bonding
- Animal rescues among several issues discussed during Levy County Uses Workshop
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.