Crooked Cactus Boutique in Williston hosted a fall outdoor market on Saturday at Williston Horseman’s Park. The event featured several venders and items, which included: jams, jelly’s, canned vegetables from Mrs. Platt’s Peppers, meat sales from Etheridge Cattle Company and wine tasting from Cracker House Winery.
Most read stories
- Yankeetown man dies after SUV collides with multiple objects
- 33rd annual Central Florida Peanut Festival rescheduled for Oct. 15
- Bronson man arrested for burglary
- Chinese-based company buys Levy land for primate facility
- Levy County closures due to Hurricane Ian
- 375,000 acres of citrus in Ian’s path
- County commission says, "no monkey business" in Levy
- Chiefland, Williston move up in FHSAA's latest football power rankings
- 33rd annual Central Florida Peanut Festival set to take place Saturday
- Williston City Council passes “No-Build” Resolution
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.