When busy weeknights leave little opportunity for extravagant meals, bring the family together with a simpler recipe that provides just as much tasty flavor, such as these Turkey Potato Dinner Wraps. Requiring just 15 minutes of prep and 15 minutes of cook time, a half-hour is all you need to create an enjoyable meal for all. Get the full recipe at https://eatwisconsinpotatoes.com/recipe/turkey-potato-dinner-wraps/.
Find more quick dinner recipes at https://eatwisconsinpotatoes.com/.
Distribution authorized by the Wisconsin Potato and Vegetable Growers Association
As featured on
Find a local business
- Bystanders jump into action, assist man in rescuing daughter
- Thieves steal vehicles from local dealership
- Citrus County community leaders to meet to discuss unity and peace amid national unrest
- Klyap: 'Can't change animals from being animals'
- Attempts to hide drugs in fast food cups fail, arrest follows
- Crystal River man faces child pornography charges
- Testing for coronavirus in Citrus County continues to fall; DOH tries new strategy
- County's new indoor entertainment center debuts Friday at mall
- Local couple arrested in Escambia County for trying to smuggle pot, cellphones into prison
- Little Italy closing has big impact on community