Mike Wright is the longest tenured reporter with the Citrus County Chronicle, covering county government and politics since 1987. Mike's skills as an investigative reporter have earned him first place awards in investigative writing. Mike also helped the Chronicle win the Frances Devore Award for Public Service in 2002. He can be reached at 352-563-3228 or email@example.com.
Find a local business
In a year, the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) is planning to open a $3.5 million roundabout at County Road 491 and U.S. 98, citing crashes and fatalities. To prepare motorists, FDOT set up a test track to give them a feel. Do you feel this the best option for motorists, including semi-truck drivers?
Most read stories
- Bayfront Health Seven Rivers to end newborn services
- Crystal River Council ups ante against code-offending shopping plaza
- Hurricanes return to field
- Citrus County Chronicle Oct 14, 2021 e-edition
- Simpson brings good news for Citrus County
- Motorcycle crash kills Spring Hill woman, injures Hernando man
- Emotional Citrus wins in OT at Crystal River
- Citrus County Chronicle Oct 16, 2021 e-edition
- Citrus County Chronicle Oct 13, 2021 e-edition
- County native takes on Pine Hill Cemetery renovation: 'History is being tucked away'