Michael D. Bates
Michael D. Bates has been a reporter with the Citrus County Chronicle since 2015. He covers topics from government to tourism to transportation. However, it is Mike's coverage of local business that Chronicle readers most enjoy. Michael can be contacted at 352-563-3205 or email@example.com.
Find a local business
In a year, the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) is planning to open a $3.5 million roundabout at County Road 491 and U.S. 98, citing crashes and fatalities. To prepare motorists, FDOT set up a test track to give them a feel. Do you feel this the best option for motorists, including semi-truck drivers?
Most read stories
- Bayfront Health Seven Rivers to end newborn services
- Crystal River Council ups ante against code-offending shopping plaza
- Hurricanes return to field
- Citrus County Chronicle Oct 14, 2021 e-edition
- Simpson brings good news for Citrus County
- Motorcycle crash kills Spring Hill woman, injures Hernando man
- Emotional Citrus wins in OT at Crystal River
- Citrus County Chronicle Oct 16, 2021 e-edition
- Citrus County Chronicle Oct 13, 2021 e-edition
- Citrus County Chronicle Oct 18, 2021 e-edition