Chris Bernhardt Jr.
Chris Bernhardt Jr. is a sportwriter and copy editor at the Citrus County Chronicle. He came to the Chronicle in 2017 after a long career working for the Hernando Today including a stint as sports editor. Chris's main focus is local sports coverage. Chris can be contacted at 352-563-5660 or email@example.com.
Find a local business
County commissioners are considering a proposed ordinance that would set boat ramp fees of $10 per day, a $25 annual pass for county residents and $50 annual pass for anyone living outside of the county to launch any type of boat transported by trailer. How do you feel about the proposed fees?
Most read stories
- Publix accepting online vaccine appointments starting Wednesday
- Half a century after Florida barge canal project was axed, some still ponder its meaning
- Deputy shoots, kills man armed with knife
- Divided board backs mixed-use plan for Cardinal
- More COVID-19 vaccinations offered by the Department of Health in Citrus County
- Seniors get another chance Friday to sign up for Publix vaccine
- Dunnellon man dies from vehicle collision; FHP arrests CR man for DUI at crash scene
- ALDI to open store in Dunnellon in 2021
- Republicans losing members in wake of Capitol attack
- COVID-19 fears lead to official's resignation