Buster Thompson has been a reporter with the Citrus County Chronicle since 2012. He covers topics from crimes and courts to environment to city government and education. He is an extremely skilled reporter and writes more stories per month than any other reporter in the state. Buster can be contacted at 352-564-2916 or email@example.com.
Find a local business
The Citrus County School Board recently called out for "accurate" U.S. history lessons and introduced an initiative for future textbook selections, noting that American history and the Constitution is often taught from biased, personal perspectives and not a rational, objective approach. What are your thoughts?
Most read stories
- Know your ballot: A voter's guide to Nov. 3 election
- Pedestrian struck, killed on SR 44
- CR man arrested for breaking into restaurant armed with machete
- Bus driver has medical emergency, crashes into power pole, fence
- Halloween in Citrus: Trick or treating, festivals, special events on tap
- The Path of Citrus County: ‘We have lots of open beds, but not many calls for our program’
- Pandemic blamed for Crystal River Pizza Hut closure
- CR woman arrested for paying food bills with fake bills before running away
- After funding, permit hurdles, restoration project underway for Homosassa River
- Fire destroys Beverly Hills home; person, dogs evacuated