Citrus County residents have until Thursday, Aug. 30 ,to apply in the Cogongrass Treatment Cost-Share Program, offered to eligible non-industrial private landowners.
Editor’s note: Alicia Campanella is filling in this month for Eric H. Hoyer.
By Jane Weber
By Randy Hobson
- FBI raids home outside Crystal River
- 18-year-old Lecanto woman dies in Friday afternoon crash
- Citrus Cumberland Farms stores closing their doors
- Man struck by vehicle, killed on Homosassa roadway
- Postscript: Jim Curry: He loved hard, lived well and whatever he did, he gave it his all
- Tennessee man extradited to Citrus County to face child-pornography charges
- VA patient dies after self-inflicted gunshot outside Lecanto VA clinic
- Spoiler alert: Crystal River's Jordan Kimball finds love after all
- EKG screenings can save student athletes' lives — and your student can get one at school this week
- Tennessee woman dies, Lecanto man injured after vehicle crashes into jackknifed semi