As featured on
Citrus County Judge Bruce Carney has some big robes to fill, but he’s ready for the challenge.
Find a local business
The city of Crystal River is closing its boat ramp at Northwest Third Street to accommodate its Riverwalk project. With that in mind, Crystal River officials are proposing a partnership with the county for added capacity at Fort Island Trail Park boat ramp. With grants available, the city is asking the county to cover local matches. Is this a good deal for both governments?
Most read stories
- Man shot, killed in Inverness; deputy shoots, injures suspected gunman
- Beverly Hills man, CMH nurse arrested for sexual abuse of young girl
- Hostage thought murder suspect was going to kill her
- Weekend storm causes minor damage in Citrus County
- County unveils proposed residential road resurfacing list for 2022-23
- Carnahan refutes Georgia residency
- Man accused of battery on senior citizen
- Area hospitals issue diversion requests as COVID-19 cases surge
- Vehicle theft suspect apprehended after pursuit
- Fireworks fly over county administrator's evaluation