Here are the cancellations, postponements or reschedulings announced due to Hurricane Dorian:
• Citrus County Schools are closed Tuesday.
• All courts in Citrus are closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Citrus County Parks and Recreation Fall Kickball program is canceled for Tuesday, Sept. 3, and is rescheduled to begin on Tuesday, Sept. 10.
- Citrus County Parks and Recreation Adult Co-ed Volleyball for Wednesday, Sept. 4 is canceled.
- The Bicentennial Park Pool, 8145 W. Bicentennial Park Drive, Crystal River, is closed on Sunday and Monday.
- The North Florida/South Georgia Veteran Health System is canceling (and rescheduling) all outpatient clinic appointments at all facilities on Tuesday, Sept. 3. This includes the community based outreach facility in Lecanto, the Ocala VA West Specialty clinic and the Villages VA Outpatient clinic.
- The Citrus County Extension Service's Sept. 3 Cooking Under Pressure class has been canceled.
- The Matter of Balance morning and afternoon classes for Wednesday, Sept. 4, have been canceled.
- The trials scheduled for Jury Pool #391 scheduled for Tuesday, Sept. 3, have been cancelled. Do not report for jury duty on Tuesday. You are not required to report for jury duty until you receive a new Jury Summons in the mail.