Editor’s note: The Campaign Trail lists where to find candidates, from fundraisers to speaking engagements. With much of that on hiatus for the time being, the Chronicle asked candidates to provide website or Facebook information so that voters can keep up with the candidates themselves. Those with neither provided their email addresses.We’ll continue to provide events as well.
This is a partial listing of candidate websites or Facebook pages. If you don’t see a particular candidate, he or she didn’t provide information to the Chronicle. Also, some candidates provide biographical information on the supervisor of elections website: www.votecitrus.com.
Send information about candidate events to Mike Wright, email@example.com.
• The Beverly Hills Civic Association and Beverly Hills Area Council will host a candidate meet-and-greet from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, July 11, at the Central Ridge Community Center, 77 Civic Circle, Beverly Hills.
• The Citrus County Building Alliance (CCBA) will have its fourth Candidate Stump at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 15, at the CCBA property, 1196 S. Lecanto Hwy., Lecanto. The Stump will feature candidates in the primary and general election. For information, call the CCBA at 352-746-9028.
• The Citrus Springs Civic Association and Nature Coast Republican Club will have a candidate's forum from 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday, July 16, at the Citrus Springs Community Center, 1570 W. Citrus Springs Blvd. Social distancing and masks are to be worn.
• The Citrus County Chronicle and Citrus County Supervisor of Elections are sponsoring "Dialogue at the Depot", a meet-the-candidates event from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, July 25, at the Inverness Depot. Information: Mike Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Sandra "Sam" Himmel, Republican incumbent for superintendent of schools, has yard signs for delivery. Call Amy at 407-579-0544 or Debbie at 352-201-9613 to receive one. For campaign information, see @Himmel2020 on Facebook.
• Ruthie Schlabach, Republican for county commission District 3, has these events: meet-and-greet breakfast and lunch, contactless from your car, Saturday, July 18, breakfast from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. and lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., at Schlabach Security & Sound parking lot, 2175 W. Norvell Bryant Hwy., Lecanto. Also, Schlabach supporters will wave signs from 10 a.m. to noon at the following locations and dates: Saturday, June 27, U.S. 19/Grover Cleveland Boulevard, Homosassa; Saturday, July 11, South Apopka Avenue and S.R. 44, Inverness; Saturday, July 18, Schlabach Security and Sound, 2175 W. Norvell Bryant Hwy., Lecanto. Information: email@example.com or www.ruthieforcitrus.com.
• Scott Adams, Republican for supervisor of elections: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Maureen Baird, Republican for supervisor of elections: www.electmobaird.com.
• Mark Garlock, nonpartisan for school board District 2: www.garlock4schools.com.
• George Angeliadis, nonpartisan incumbent for circuit court judge: www.keepjudgeangeliadis.com.
• Jimmie T. Smith, Republican incumbent for county commission District 5: www.votejimmiet.com.
• Mark Hammer, Republican for county commission District 3: www.hammerforcitrus.com.
• Edwin Roberts, Republican for county commission District 3: email@example.com.
• Luis Marin, Republican for county commission District 3: www.marin4commission.com.
• Cregg Dalton, Republican for property appraiser: www.votedalton.com.
• Rob Tessmer, Republican for property appraiser: www.tessmerforappraiser.com.
• Tim Reynard, Republican for property appraiser: www.Reynard2020.com.
• David Gregory, Republican for property appraiser: votedavidgregory.com.
• Patrick Crippen, Republican for sheriff: patrickcrippenforsheriff.org.
• Mel Eakley, Republican for sheriff: www.eakleyforsheriff.com.
• Mike Klyap Jr., Republican for sheriff: www.klyapforsheriff.com.
• Mike Prendergast, Republican incumbent for sheriff: www.sheriffprendergast2020.com.
• Ralph Massullo, Republican incumbent for state House District 34: www.ralphmassullo.com.