Brianna Cortez is a hard working student in Seven Rivers Christian School's 7th grade class. When her glasses broke, she was struggling to get through the day. Three classmates, Reese McDougal, Brooke Bennett and Addison Young, noticed that her glasses were gone. They asked Brianna about it and she said she was unable, at the time, to get a replacement pair. "Addison, Brooke, and I really care for Brianna. She's our friend so that made us decide to get her a new pair of glasses," says Reese. "I went with her to go and pick out a pair of glasses and I really love what she chose."
- Crystal River shooting victim identified
- Crystal River unveils its 'big time' plan for downtown 'focal point'
- Subway loses one restaurant; another is being replaced
- Inverness woman charged in DUI incident
- Sheriff's office investigating shooting death
- Floral City woman sentenced to four years for hit-and-run crash
- Littering of syringe leads to trafficking charges for Inverness couple
- Judge rules for injured Dunnellon motorcyclist in $9.66 million judgment, ending negligence lawsuit
- Fired substitute teacher to be resentenced for inappropriate relationship with teen boys
- Person of interest sought in Thursday shooting