Check into a Florida Prepaid/Take Stock in Children College Scholarship
Are you ready to make a difference in the life of a child?
CRYSTAL RIVER — The Early Learning Coalition of the Nature Coast, a nonprofit committed to ensuring that all children have access to quality early education and care, and enter school ready to learn, has begun generating donations through the Giving Tag Program.
Citrus Hearing Impaired Program Services (C.H.I.P.S.) is offering a children’s sign language six-week course beginning on March 12. This class will be structured for children ages 10-17, but adults may also attend.
According to the Florida 4-H website, the roots of 4-H go back to the early 1900s, “when progressive educators started to emphasize the needs of young people and to introduce nature study as a basis for a better agricultural education” (at http://florida4h.org).
Up to $20,000 in grant money available for projects
Nature Coast Volunteer Center (NCVC) of Citrus County and Retired a…
INVERNESS — Withlacoochee Technical College inducted its largest gr…
INVERNESS — Withlacoochee Technical College (WTC) was recently reco…
- 'If I could bring him back, I’d kill him again:' Man charged in 2017 murder pleads guilty in exchange for life in prison
- Crystal River OKs town square plans, Kings Bay Drive traffic-calming measures
- Floral City man who made threats to 'shoot up' Inverness Primary School won't be prosecuted for them, but remains jailed on other charges
- Inverness man sentenced to 10 years for possessing child porn
- Floral City man has history of making threats against schools, documents reveal
- Divided commission moves forward on boat-ramp fees
- Excessive heavy-metal contamination found in groundwater at Duke plant
- County ends Williams lawsuit, annexation battle in heated fashion
- Comings & Goings: Mystery tenant expected to be named soon
- Inverness woman who lost home arrested for dealing in stolen property