Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
Arrests from Nov. 17
• Neasha Lynn Crow, 28, Ocala, arrested Nov. 17 for failure to appear. No bond.
• Danny Lee Urich, 72, Floral City, arrested Nov. 17 for failure to appear. Bond $2,000.
• James Lee Harris, 25, Beverly Hills, arrested Nov. 17 for violation of probation. No bond.
• Brendan Eugene Herrron Watson, Tampa, arrested Nov. 17 for forgery with intent to defraud and fraud/illegal use of credit card. Bond $4,000.
• Jeffrey Scott Bush, 37, Floral City, arrested Nov. 17 for grand theft ($750 or more but less than $5,000), resist officer without violence, possession cannabis (less than 20 grams) and burglary – residence – unoccupied. Bond $9,000.
• Roy Lamar Lashley, 55, Dunnellon, arrested Nov. 17 for resist officer without violence, resist officer with violence, battery LEO/firefighter/EMS provider/public transit employee and aggravated battery – uses a deadly weapon. Bond $20,000.
• Robert Dewayne Lashley, 51, Brandon, arrested Nov. 17 for battery. Bond $1,000.
• Joseph Michael Auger, 41, Inverness, arrested Nov. 17 for resist officer with violence, trespass other property after warning and battery on LEO/firefighter/EMS provider/public transit employee. Bond $16,000.
• Michael James Massey, 32, Hernando, arrested Nov. 17 for driving while license suspended/revoked (habitual traffic offender), refuse to submit to testing, driving previous suspension for refusal and DUI. Bond $8,000.
• Destiny Nicole Beasley, 35, Hernando, arrested Nov. 17 for trafficking in 4 grams or more of controlled substance. Bond $25,000.
• Shirley Rena Hughes, 29, Crystal River, arrested Nov. 17 for possession of controlled substance and drug paraphernalia. Bond $3,000.