Citrus County Sheriff's Office
Domestic battery arrests
Jeremy Vanhoose, 36, of Dade City, at 4:09 p.m. Sept. 1 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
Curtis Wilson, 40, of Hernando, at 5:54 p.m. Sept. 1 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
Travis Edwards, 26, of North Cliff Drive, Beverly Hills, at 12:59 a.m. Sept. 1 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance. According to his arrest affidavit Edwards was questioned for shooting off fireworks and a small amount of methamphetamine was found in his possession. His bond was set at $2,000.
Dominick Marzoni, 21, of Homosassa, at 6:02 a.m. Sept. 1 on a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief. His bond was set at $500.
Gerald Weinberger, 59, of West Medinah Drive, Homosassa, at 8:54 a.m. Sept. 1 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of possession of methamphetamine.
Cole Gordon, 21, of Inverness, at 2:47 a.m. Sept. 2 on a felony charge of aggravated battery with use of a deadly weapon.
Eugene Middlebrooks Jr., 54, of North East Avenue, Inverness, at 3:28 a.m. Sept. 2 on felony charges of trafficking in methamphetamine, trafficking in heroin, and possession of a controlled substance, along with misdemeanor charges of possession of cannabis and drug paraphernalia. According to his arrest affidavit, Middlebrooks was pulled over for driving erratically with his trunk open, and approximately 7.1 grams of heroin, 16.08 grams of methamphetamine, five naloxone pills, a small amount of marijuana, and a digital scale were found in his possession. His bond was set at $19,000.
Amanda Frock, 29 of Roosevelt Boulevard, Beverly Hills, at 12:37 p.m. Sept. 2 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of possession of methamphetamine.
Naythan Ramirez, 19, of Hernando, at 7:41 p.m. Sept. 2 on a felony charge of grand theft of a firearm. He was also charged with misdemeanor violation of probation. His combined bond was set at $2,555.
- A residential burglary was reported at 10:24 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 11, in the 3000 block of W. Camilo Drive, Dunnellon.
- A commercial burglary was reported at 11:18 a.m. Sept. 11 in the 8800 block of S. Florida Ave., Floral City.
- A grand theft was reported at 9:51 a.m. Sept. 11 in the 3600 block of N. Woodgate Drive, Beverly Hills.
- A petit theft was reported at 3:01 p.m. Sept. 11 in the 3700 block of W. Sovereign Path, Lecanto.
- A petit theft was reported at 4:47 p.m. Sept. 11 in the 5600 block of E. Avon St., Inverness.
- A petit theft was reported at 4:54 p.m. Sept. 11 in the 5500 block of W. Classic Lane, Homosassa.