Citrus County Sheriff's Office
Sidney James, 66, of Lecanto, at 1:53 p.m. Aug. 25 on felony charges of driving under the influence with death, DUI with serious bodily injury, two counts of DUI with property damage, and driving with a suspended license and causing a death. His bond was set at $70,000.
Amanda Grubb, 39, of Homosassa, at 11:36 a.m. Aug. 25 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of possession of methamphetamine.
Samuel Price, 49, of Northeast Ninth Street, Crystal River, at 7:18 p.m. Aug. 25 on an active Elkhart County, Indiana warrant for a felony charge of being a habitual traffic offender, making him a fugitive from justice.
Stacey Shewan, 33, of West Jungleplum Court, Homosassa, at 4:52 a.m. Aug. 26 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and a misdemeanor charge of possession of drug paraphernalia. According to her arrest affidavit, Shewan was a passenger in a vehicle pulled over for speeding. A K9 unit alerted to the presence of drugs in the vehicle and approximately 0.83 grams of methamphetamine, 0.25 grams of heroin and a syringe were found in her possession. Her bond was set at $5,000.
Tony Thomas, 31, of Southwest 13th Street, Gainesville, at 2:55 p.m. Aug. 26 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of a sex offense on a child between the ages of 12-15. He was transported from the Alachua County Jail to the Citrus County Detention Facility.
- A vehicle burglary was reported at 12:42 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 3, in the 800 block of N. Gardenview Terrace, Crystal River.
- n A vehicle burglary was reported at 5:53 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 4, in the 3000 block of W. Century Blvd., Dunnellon.
- A grand theft was reported at 10:49 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 3, in the 20 block of Jungleplum Court South, Homosassa.
- A grand theft was reported at 11:11 a.m. Sept. 3 in the 1500 block of S. Wallace Point, Crystal River.
- A grand theft was reported at 2:58 p.m. Sept. 3 in the 100 block of Rose Ave., Beverly Hills.
- A grand theft was reported at 3:35 p.m. Sept. 3 in the 30 block of NE Crystal St., Crystal River.
- A grand theft was reported at 4:50 p.m. Sept. 3 in the 1500 block of S. Trellis Drive, Homosassa.