Other stories in the news-
Brittany Reeves arrested Aug. 28 for misdemeanor failure to appear.
Cody Koehn arrested Aug. 28 on an active warrant for a misdemeanor charge of violating an injunction for protection against domestic violence.
Ernest Jones Jr. arrested Aug. 28 on felony charges of possession with intent to sell a controlled substance, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, grand theft of a firearm, and using a residence to traffic controlled substances, along with misdemeanor charges of possession of cannabis and drug paraphernalia.
Henry Roege arrested Aug. 28 for misdemeanor failure to appear.
Jesse Morris arrested Aug. 28 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
Joseph Papson arrested Aug. 28 for misdemeanor violation of probation.
Kaitlin Zimmershead arrested Aug. 28 on a felony charge of exploitation of the elderly or disabled.
Matthew Wilber arrested Aug. 28 on a misdemeanor charge of resisting an officer without violence.
Perry Reneer arrested Aug. 28 on misdemeanor charges of domestic battery and resisting an officer without violence.
Phillina Taylor arrested Aug. 28 on a Fentress County, Tennessee warrant for grand theft auto, making her a fugitive from justice.
Wallace Moore arrested Aug. 28 on two counts of felony petit theft.
- Sheriff's office investigating shooting death
- Crystal River shooting victim identified
- Littering of syringe leads to trafficking charges for Inverness couple
- Fired substitute teacher to be resentenced for inappropriate relationship with teen boys
- Inverness man, 'monster' convicted of girl's decade-long sexual abuse; life sentence expected
- Subway loses one restaurant; another is being replaced
- Construction on Crystal River Wawa slated for later this year
- Friends of the Citrus County Library System to host Mega Book Sale
- Inverness man dies after losing control of vehicle
- Duke continues exploring solutions for groundwater contaminations at energy complex