Other stories in the news-
Douglas Fritts arrested Sept. 12 for driving with a suspended license as a habitual offender.
Jeremy Ogden arrested Sept. 12 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
Larry Dawson arrested Sept. 12 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and a misdemeanor charge of drug paraphernalia.
Mary Roberts arrested Sept. 12 on five felony counts of possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor charges of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis.
Timothy Turner arrested Sept. 12 on a felony charge of carrying a concealed weapon and a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
Find a local business
- Citrus County deputies shoot armed man in Beverly Hills
- Black bear spotted roaming in Citrus Springs
- Little Italy to close in Inverness after almost 45 years
- Sheriff’s office names suspect in standoff
- Virus forces downsizing, move for Inverness' B&W Rexall Drugs
- Woman in jail after charged with felony battery on a senior
- Man dies in wreck on Turner Camp Road
- County's new indoor entertainment center debuts Friday at mall
- Back from the ashes: Crumps Landing reopens
- Adams Building project slowed by virus but not derailed