Other stories in the news-
Amanda Grubb arrested Aug. 25 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation.
Bryan Skinner arrested Aug. 25 for misdemeanor violation of probation.
Jessica Kimball arrested Aug. 26 on a writ of bodily attachment.
Joanna Gawlik arrested Aug. 26 for misdemeanor violation of probation.
Kerry Mitaritonno arrested Aug. 25 for misdemeanor failure to appear.
Nicholas Latraverse arrested Aug. 26 on a writ of bodily attachment.
Richard Votaw arrested Aug. 25 for misdemeanor failure to appear.
Ryan Clark arrested Aug. 25 for misdemeanor failure to appear and a writ of bodily attachment.
Samuel Price arrested Aug. 25 on an active Elkhart County, Indiana warrant for a felony charge of habitual traffic offender, making him a fugitive from justice.
Sidney James arrested Aug. 25 on felony charges of driving under the influence with death, DUI with serious bodily injury, two counts of DUI with property damage, and driving with a suspended license and causing a death.
Stacey Drew arrested Aug. 25 for misdemeanor failure to appear.
Stacey Shewan arrested Aug. 26 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and a misdemeanor charge of drug paraphernalia.
Tony Thomas arrested Aug. 26 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation.
- Sheriff's office investigating shooting death
- Crystal River shooting victim identified
- Littering of syringe leads to trafficking charges for Inverness couple
- Fired substitute teacher to be resentenced for inappropriate relationship with teen boys
- Inverness man, 'monster' convicted of girl's decade-long sexual abuse; life sentence expected
- Subway loses one restaurant; another is being replaced
- Construction on Crystal River Wawa slated for later this year
- Friends of the Citrus County Library System to host Mega Book Sale
- Inverness man dies after losing control of vehicle
- Duke continues exploring solutions for groundwater contaminations at energy complex