Other stories in the news-
Behn Brown arrested May 3 on a misdemeanor charge of drug paraphernalia.
Chantel Stanchio arrested May 3 on a felony charge of child neglect.
Gerald Drummond arrested May 3 on misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence and DUI with property damage.
James Pennington arrested May 3 on a misdemeanor charge of petit theft.
Jeffrey Bonney arrested May 3 on a misdemeanor charge of violating an injunction for protection against domestic violence.
John Stagnitti arrested May 3 on a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft.
Kathleen Downard arrested May 3 for felony failure to appear and a misdemeanor charge of drug paraphernalia.
Michael Barringer arrested May 3 on a felony charge of grand theft auto.
Rhonda Lawley arrested May 3 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Timothy Anderson arrested May 3 for misdemeanor failure to appear.
Timothy Bagwell arrested May 3 for felony battery with a prior conviction for battery.
Thank you for reading!
Please purchase a subscription to read our premium content. If you have a subscription, please log in or sign up for an account on our website to continue.
Find a local business
Most read stories
- Court documents shed light on deadly shooting near Copeland Park
- Head to Floral City for a berry bustin’ good time
- Dunnellon couple accused of insurrection at Capitol to remain behind bars awaiting trial
- Homosassa man, 69, charged in juvenile sex crimes
- Septic-to-sewer project moving forward
- Citrus County Hospital Board pursues money; contemplates uncertain future
- New mutant coronavirus now in Citrus County
- 79-year-old man accused of punching driver following car collision
- Congestion still reigns along U.S. 19 in Homosassa, Crystal River
- Citrus man nabbed in Marion sting operation