Other stories in the news-
Antoinette Dietrich arrested April 28 on a felony charge of fleeing or eluding law enforcement and a misdemeanor charge of driving with a suspended license.
Candice Campbell arrested April 28 for misdemeanor violation of probation.
Christopher Owens arrested April 28 on an active warrant for video voyeurism for own use.
Collin Morrissey arrested April 28 on a felony charge of burglary and a misdemeanor charge of petit theft.
Erica Hauer arrested April 28 on an active Pasco County warrant for possession of a controlled substance, felony violation of probation, and felony failure to appear.
Kaylyn Wilkes arrested April 28 on an active Marion County warrant for failure to return leased property.
Thank you for reading!
Please purchase a subscription to read our premium content. If you have a subscription, please log in or sign up for an account on our website to continue.
Find a local business
Most read stories
- Court documents shed light on deadly shooting near Copeland Park
- Head to Floral City for a berry bustin’ good time
- Dunnellon couple accused of insurrection at Capitol to remain behind bars awaiting trial
- Homosassa man, 69, charged in juvenile sex crimes
- Citrus County Hospital Board pursues money; contemplates uncertain future
- Septic-to-sewer project moving forward
- New mutant coronavirus now in Citrus County
- 79-year-old man accused of punching driver following car collision
- Congestion still reigns along U.S. 19 in Homosassa, Crystal River
- Citrus man nabbed in Marion sting operation