Other stories in the news-
Andrew Hayes arrested June 26 on an active warrant for misdemeanor criminal mischief.
Billy Roseberry arrested June 26 on a misdemeanor charge of trespassing.
Brian Murphy arrested June 26 for misdemeanor failure to appear.
Carl Silcott arrested June 27 on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence.
Charles Curry arrested June 27 for misdemeanor failure to appear and driving without a valid license.
Davelle Belcher arrested June 27 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
Finesha McNett arrested June 27 on an active warrant for misdemeanor charges of cruelty to animals and unhealthy public nuisance.
James Bennett Jr. arrested June 27 on a misdemeanor charge of drug paraphernalia.
Joshua Carter arrested June 27 on misdemeanor charges of battery, criminal mischief, and resisting an officer without violence.
Joshua Hamblin arrested June 27 on a misdemeanor charge of battery.
Lisa Simmerman arrested June 27 for driving with a suspended license.
Mitchell McGahen arrested June 27 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Surleta McMahon arrested June 26 for misdemeanor violation of probation.
Vernon Roe arrested June 26 on a felony charge of aggravated battery with use of a deadly weapon.
Find a local business
- Crystal River waterfront mansion sells for record $2.29 million
- Postscript: Kirsten Tomlinson: energetic, photogenic and full of energy and laughter
- Two women with local ties vie for 'Tough as Nails' title
- Florida's COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard
- Fire destroys Crystal River-area home: 'It was gone'
- Crystal River unveils rules, fee system for kayak-rental businesses
- Local state representative says no support for state-wide mandate for using masks
- Film about local boating tragedy to feature local Hollywood star
- Road rage leads to Homosassa man's arrest on battery, assault charges
- Elementary students start face-to-face summer schooling; upper-grades learn online