Other stories in the news-
Francis Mushlit arrested June 23 for misdemeanor battery.
Gregric Wright arrested June 23 for felony battery with a prior conviction for battery.
Janay Commodore arrested June 23 on felony charges of aggravated battery with use of a deadly weapon and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Johnny Johnson II arrested June 23 on felony charges of burglary with battery, unarmed robbery, possession with intent to sell a controlled substance, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a controlled substance, along with misdemeanor drug paraphernalia.
Jordan Temple arrested June 23 on a felony charge of aggravated battery with use of a deadly weapon.
Michael Autenrieth arrested June 23 for misdemeanor drug paraphernalia.
Patrick Geers arrested June 23 on a felony charge of aggravated assault on an elderly person.
Richard Hamelin Jr. arrested June 23 on a felony charge of domestic battery by strangulation. He was also charged with felony violation of probation.
Shauna Carpenter arrested June 23 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Trifon Robison arrested June 23 on felony charges of burglary, criminal mischief, and grand theft.
William Lindo II arrested June 23 on an active warrant for battery.
Find a local business
- Crystal River waterfront mansion sells for record $2.29 million
- Florida's COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard
- Fire destroys Crystal River-area home: 'It was gone'
- Local state representative says no support for state-wide mandate for using masks
- Crystal River unveils rules, fee system for kayak-rental businesses
- Postscript: Kirsten Tomlinson: energetic, photogenic and full of energy and laughter
- Elementary students start face-to-face summer schooling; upper-grades learn online
- Film about local boating tragedy to feature local Hollywood star
- Two women with local ties vie for 'Tough as Nails' title
- Plane lands awkwardly at Crystal River airport