Other stories in the news-
Casey Kowalski arrested June 19 on an active Marion County warrant for felony violation of probation.
Dale Heath Jr. arrested June 20 on an active warrant for failing to comply with sex offender reporting requirements.
Donald Mounts arrested June 19 for felony petit theft, misdemeanor failure to appear, and misdemeanor criminal mischief.
Glen Colyer arrested June 19 on a felony charge of aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer and a misdemeanor charge of driving with a suspended license.
Jeanette Vest arrested June 19 on a felony charge of trafficking in opioids.
John Deidesheimer arrested June 19 on a misdemeanor charge of violating a condition of pre-trial release on a domestic violence charge.
Katherine Neff arrested June 19 on an active warrant for battery.
Kevin Kelley Jr. arrested June 19 on a felony charge of trespassing at a posted construction site and misdemeanor charges of disorderly intoxication and resisting an officer without violence.
Lance Wicker arrested June 19 on a felony charge of grand theft auto.
Sandra Miller arrested June 20 on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence with property damage.
Valeria Bilby arrested June 20 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
William Petree III arrested June 20 on a misdemeanor charge of battery.
Find a local business
- Crystal River man, nine others indicted for roles in $1.4 billion health care scheme
- Citrus County jail guard arrested
- Florida's COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard
- DeSantis creates first state preserve in 32 years
- Plane lands awkwardly at Crystal River airport
- FL budget nixes Crystal River Riverwalk money; funds King's Bay Restoration Project, sewer study
- Coleman: Citrus not yet ready for mask rule
- Crystal River man charged with aggravated battery, accused of striking woman with baseball bat
- Driver in crash that killed three dies at hospital
- Inverness connector trail cut by governor in budget vetoes