Other stories in the news-
Alexander Fleischmann arrested June 18 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Andrew Allan arrested June 18 on an active Marion County warrant for battery.
April Crawford arrested June 18 on a misdemeanor charge of battery.
Brandon Marshall arrested June 18 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor charges of drug paraphernalia and driving with a suspended license.
Brian Page arrested June 18 for misdemeanor violation of probation.
Christopher Behrens-Hoskins arrested June 18 for driving with a suspended license as a habitual offender.
Donnie Cagle arrested June 18 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation.
Fredrick O’Hara arrested June 17 for felony violation of probation and a misdemeanor charge of driving with a suspended license.
Jeffrey Lott arrested June 18 on a misdemeanor charge of driving with a suspended license.
Find a local business
- Crystal River man, nine others indicted for roles in $1.4 billion health care scheme
- Citrus County jail guard arrested
- Florida's COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard
- DeSantis creates first state preserve in 32 years
- Plane lands awkwardly at Crystal River airport
- FL budget nixes Crystal River Riverwalk money; funds King's Bay Restoration Project, sewer study
- Coleman: Citrus not yet ready for mask rule
- Crystal River man charged with aggravated battery, accused of striking woman with baseball bat
- Driver in crash that killed three dies at hospital
- Inverness connector trail cut by governor in budget vetoes