Other stories in the news-
Brian Preston arrested June 17 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation.
Caine Pate arrested June 19 for misdemeanor violation of probation.
James Hadsell Jr. arrested June 17 for misdemeanor violation of probation.
Katrina Clinton arrested June 17 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor charges of drug paraphernalia and resisting an officer without violence.
Michael Carver arrested June 17 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
Robert Wood arrested June 17 on felony charges of burglary and criminal mischief and a misdemeanor charge of battery.
Walter Bevington arrested June 17 on a misdemeanor charge of operating a vehicle without a valid driver's license.
Find a local business
- Crystal River man, nine others indicted for roles in $1.4 billion health care scheme
- Citrus County jail guard arrested
- Florida's COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard
- DeSantis creates first state preserve in 32 years
- Plane lands awkwardly at Crystal River airport
- FL budget nixes Crystal River Riverwalk money; funds King's Bay Restoration Project, sewer study
- Coleman: Citrus not yet ready for mask rule
- Crystal River man charged with aggravated battery, accused of striking woman with baseball bat
- Driver in crash that killed three dies at hospital
- Inverness connector trail cut by governor in budget vetoes