Other stories in the news-
Chanler Lennon arrested July 29 on an active warrant for car burglary, criminal mischief, and petit theft.
Christopher Hollie arrested July 29 on an active Pasco County warrant for felony charges of burglary and grand theft.
Corie Young arrested July 29 on an active warrant for three felony counts of possession of a controlled substance.
Dwayne Gordon arrested July 27 on a felony charge of aggravated battery causing great bodily harm.
Jermy Sester arrested July 29 for misdemeanor violation of probation.
Juan Perez arrested July 29 on misdemeanor charges of driving with a suspended license and driving an unregistered vehicle.
Leo Wilke II arrested July 29 on an active Henry County, Tennessee warrant for felony aggravated assault, making him a fugitive from justice.
Meghan Quinn arrested July 28 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
Tiffany Reynard arrested July 24 on a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft.
Timothy Ciangiola arrested July 29 on a misdemeanor charge of violating an injunction for protection against domestic violence.
Find a local business
- Mystery gas smell baffles residents, officials
- Homosassa gets a new Hitchcock's Market
- Land-clearing begins for new Rock Crusher Circle K
- Citrus adds 249 COVID-19 cases, six deaths in past week
- Eight-year-old boy with rare blood disease facing bone marrow transplant, family asking for prayers
- County staffer who Smith criticized resigns for Marion County job
- Citrus woman faces domestic battery charges
- Commissioners: No sprawl for West Cardinal interchange
- Sheriff’s office investigating death
- Citrus County Chronicle Aug 10, 2020 e-edition
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.