Other stories in the news-
Bryne Sering arrested Feb. 6 on misdemeanor charges of domestic battery and violating an injunction for protection.
Garrett Prosak arrested Feb. 6 for felony petit theft with two or more convictions of any theft.
Melanie Johnson arrested Feb. 6 for driving with a suspended license as a habitual offender.
Patrick Mehring arrested Feb. 6 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and a misdemeanor charge of drug paraphernalia.
Find a local business
- Crystal River waterfront mansion sells for record $2.29 million
- Crystal River man, nine others indicted for roles in $1.4 billion health care scheme
- Citrus County jail guard arrested
- Florida's COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard
- Plane lands awkwardly at Crystal River airport
- DeSantis creates first state preserve in 32 years
- Local state representative says no support for state-wide mandate for using masks
- FL budget nixes Crystal River Riverwalk money; funds King's Bay Restoration Project, sewer study
- Crystal River man charged with aggravated battery, accused of striking woman with baseball bat
- Driver in crash that killed three dies at hospital