Citrus County Sheriff's Office narcotics detectives and other authorities rounded up two dozen of the county's biggest alleged drug dealers in August, concluding a monthslong operation.
Sheriff Mike Prendergast announced the 24 arrests on Thursday, which were part of "Operation Coin Toss," according to a news release from the sheriff's office.
Operation Coin Toss began in June, when CCSO's Tactical Impact Unit conducted undercover buys and other investigations to collect enough evidence to get four search warrants and over 20 arrest warrants, secured with the assistance of the State Attorney's Office.
Deputies, with the help of US Marshals’ Service Florida Regional Fugitive Task Force, began apprehending their targets around Aug. 5, and their last booking was Aug. 20, according to CCSO spokesman Sgt. Lee Carey.
Operation Coin Toss' arrests and searches also closed out eight counterfeiting cases and two property crime cases overseen by CCSO's Major Crimes Unit.
A couple of searched homes were also condemned and scheduled for demolition by the Citrus County Code Enforcement Office.
No police were injured during the raids.
Here's who was charged in the raids:
* During the Aug. 13 search of 2069 N. Shimmer Terrace in Crystal River, 50-year-old Heather Holloway, of Crystal River, was charged with three counts of selling methamphetamine, one count of possessing meth with intent to sell and possessing drug paraphernalia.
The house was also condemned.
* Deputies apprehended Dustin Huskey, 32, and Michael Kline, 46, during the Aug. 14 raid at 7879 W. Fern Place in Homosassa.
Kline, of Homosassa, was charged with two counts of selling meth, one count of possessing meth with intent to sell, one count of possessing paraphernalia and violating probation. Huskey, of Homosassa, was charged with possessing meth and paraphernalia.
According to the release, this house was condemned due to holes in flooring, insect infestations and standing water from roof leaks.
* Marquis Jordan, 50, and Mandisa Hall, 42, were taken into custody on Aug. 14 during the search of 31 N. Pizarro Point in Lecanto.
Hall, of Lecanto, was charged with possessing meth, possessing a firearm as a convicted felon, making counterfeit money, damaging a bank bill, passing a counterfeit bill, uttering counterfeit bills and possessing paraphernalia.
Jordan, of Lecanto, was charged with possessing meth, possessing a firearm as a convicted felon, passing a counterfeit bill and two counts of uttering counterfeit bills.
* Deputies arrested Steve Adkins, Melanie Wild, Melanie Willette, Leif Dereng and Karen Cronin at an Aug. 19 raid of 6689 W. Arter St. in Crystal River.
Adkins, 42, of Crystal River, was charged with possessing cocaine, possessing paraphernalia and violating probation.
Willette, 47, of Lecanto, was charged with possessing heroin, possessing meth, possessing suboxone and possessing paraphernalia.
Dereng, 64, of Crystal River; Cronin, 55, of Crystal River; and Wild, 57, were charged with possessing meth and possessing paraphernalia.
Other arrests include:
* Christopher Coppolino, 45, of Homosassa; charged with two counts of possessing cocaine.
* Michael Hanson, 34, of Bushnell; charged with writ of bodily attachment and failing to appear in court.
* Maringo Yeargin, 55, of Homosassa; charged with two counts of selling oxycodone.
* Joshua Yeargin, 28, of Homosassa; charged with selling oxycodone.
* Carla Hoffman, 59, of Homosassa; charged with two counts of possessing meth.
* Noel Emery, 53, of Homosassa; charged with two counts of selling methadone.
* Jonathan Rocco Duarte, 33, of Inverness; charged with selling dilaudid, possessing heroin, possessing amphetamines, possessing alprazolam and possessing paraphernalia.
* Dennis Maita Jr., 34, of Dunnellon; charged with possessing meth and possessing paraphernalia.
* Casey Collins, 43, of Crystal River; charged with two counts of selling meth.
* Brian Absher, 50, of Homosassa; charged with three counts of trafficking in hydrocodone. He was arrested by the US Marshals in West Palm Beach on CCSO's warrant.
* Deanna Harber, 28, of Dunnellon; charged with possessing paraphernalia.
* Daniel Lassiter, 35, of Homosassa; charged with two counts of selling meth.
* Dane Clark, 28, of Spring Hill; charged with two counts of selling meth and one count of selling fentanyl.
* Heather Reeves, 29, of Homosassa; charged with possessing paraphernalia.