ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — Hundreds of dogs living in largely Alaska Native villages in southwest Alaska won’t go hungry this spring after more than 8,000 pounds (3,629 kg) of dog food were delivered, a humanitarian effort coordinated by two of the nation’s largest animal welfare groups in res…
MOSCOW (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin says he supports cutting oil production by about 10 million barrels a day to shore up falling prices.
PARIS (AP) — Rafael Gomez Nieto, the last surviving member of a company of Spanish soldiers that fought with French forces in liberating Paris from Nazi occupation in 1944, has died of the new coronavirus, the French presidency said Thursday. He was 99.
CHICAGO (AP) — A California company falsely claimed cargo planes were ready to ship millions of blood tests that could detect the new coronavirus in just two minutes and had won emergency authorization from the federal government.
CLEVELAND (AP) — A federal judge in Cleveland has dismissed an effort by pharmacy companies to shift their liability for the opioid crisis to physicians and practitioners in the two Ohio counties suing them, alleging they created a public nuisance.
MOSCOW (AP) — Nagorno-Karabakh, a region of Azerbaijan controlled by ethnic Armenian forces backed by Armenia, held presidential and parliamentary elections on Tuesday.
Find a local business
- Citrus adds another confirmed COVID-19 case
- Trespassing at Three Sisters Springs leads to arrest of visiting New Yorkers
- 23 have tested positive for COVID-19 in Citrus
- COVID-19 Case data for Citrus County
- Florida governor issues statewide stay-at-home order
- Florida's stay-at-home order: What's allowed, what's not
- FDLE arrests deputy for sex crimes
- Department of Health in Citrus County now offering curbside testing for those who qualify
- Sheriff’s office investigating homicide in Crystal River
- Board: No need in Citrus for stay-at-home order