SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — Two strong earthquakes shook Puerto Rico on Friday, but there were no reports of injuries in the latest of a series of tremors that have hit the U.S. territory since late December.
TORONTO (AP) — A military reservist who allegedly crashed his truck through a gate on the grounds where Prime Minister Justin Trudeau lives was charged with 22 crimes on Friday, including weapons offenses and uttering threats.
KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Ukraine’s parliament on Friday accepted the resignation of the country’s top banker, who has stepped down citing political pressure.
TORONTO (AP) — Canada suspended its extradition treaty with Hong Kong on Friday after China imposed a new security law on the territory.
LONDON (AP) — British historian and TV presenter David Starkey relinquished his honorary fellowship at a University of Cambridge college Friday after he drew outrage for his comments about Black people and whether slavery should be considered genocide.
GENEVA (AP) — Two trains collided in a tunnel on a mountain railway in Switzerland on Friday, slightly injuring a few people, the railway operator said.
It's time to graduate for the Class of 2020! View our special section to see profiles of graduates, read news from around the area, and submit a profile of your own favorite graduate!
Find a local business
- Crystal River man, nine others indicted for roles in $1.4 billion health care scheme
- Citrus County jail guard arrested
- Florida's COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard
- Coleman: Citrus not yet ready for mask rule
- DeSantis creates first state preserve in 32 years
- Plane lands awkwardly at Crystal River airport
- FL budget nixes Crystal River Riverwalk money; funds King's Bay Restoration Project, sewer study
- Crystal River man charged with aggravated battery, accused of striking woman with baseball bat
- Inverness connector trail cut by governor in budget vetoes
- Driver in crash that killed three dies at hospital