CAPE TOWN, South Africa (AP) — Seven people were hospitalized after an early-morning explosion and fire at an oil refinery near the harbor in the South African city of Durban on Friday, emergency services officials said.
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (AP) — A computer hacker serving 20 years for giving the Islamic State group the personal data of more than 1,300 U.S. government and military personnel has been granted compassionate release because of the coronavirus pandemic and will be placed in ICE custody for prompt dep…
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — The body of a woman was recovered Thursday on the Greek island of Lesbos and identified as that of a woman reported missing after a migrant boat sank the previous day.
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — A federal judge wrongly blocked North Carolina's latest photo voter identification law, an appeals court ruled Wednesday, deciding she erred when declaring the requirement was tainted by racial bias largely because a previous voter ID law had been struck down on similar …
THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — Three staff members were injured in a stabbing and fire at a supermarket in a busy shopping street in The Hague on Wednesday, police said. A suspect was later arrested and was being questioned.
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — A search and rescue operation was underway in the eastern Aegean Sea on Wednesday after a dinghy carrying migrants either sank or overturned off the Greek island of Lesbos, the Greek coast guard said.
Find a local business
Most read stories
- Single-vehicle crash outside of Crystal River kills man, seriously injures woman
- CCSO K-9 deputy seizes various pills, 133 grams of meth in traffic stop; couple arrested
- Work on two solar farms north of Crystal River still in development phase
- Homosassa man dies after single-vehicle crash
- NWS: Cold front forecasted for Citrus County; storms, lingering chills expected
- ‘MASSIVE RESET’
- Laredo Taco Company opens inside Inverness 7-Eleven
- FHP arrests Pasco County man in connection to deadly Christmas Eve crash in Inverness
- Citrus County Schools: 8% more courses see drop in passing grades due to COVID-19
- Former Inverness events director retires