SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The arraignment of a man who allegedly stabbed two older women without warning at a San Francisco bus stop was postponed Friday after he refused to leave his jail cell and appear in court.
BERLIN (AP) — A German state intelligence service on Friday classified the anti-immigration group PEGIDA as a “proven extremist movement,” the German news agency dpa reported.
PARIS (AP) — Two men and a woman, alleged neo-Nazis, have been arrested in eastern France after investigators uncovered a plan to attack at least one Masonic lodge, French media reported Friday.
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A man who allegedly stabbed two elderly women without warning at a San Francisco bus stop was charged with attempted murder in an attack that follows a number of others against Asian Americans nationwide, authorities announced Thursday.
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Federal judges expressed skepticism on Thursday about reinstating North Carolina's ban on abortions after the 20th week of pregnancy, especially after state officials have acknowledged that the prohibition hasn't been enforced.
MOSCOW (AP) — Russian authorities gave regulatory approval Thursday to a single-dose version of the country's Sputnik V vaccine, arguing that the move could accelerate the process of achieving herd immunity against the coronavirus.
Find a local business
Most read stories
- Boaters dragging tiger shark in Chazz draws ire, charges
- The Amish Cook: Mashed Potato Casserole hit at the Yoders’
- Teenager arrested for string of car break-ins; gun charges
- Matthew “Tater Tot” Snodgrass loses his battle with leukemia
- Wawa opens to much fanfare in Crystal River
- House fire kills Inverness man
- Old Florida: Trinkets and trips
- Builders scramble to meet demand for new homes
- Deputies charge woman, 19, with carrying gun, drugs
- Citrus County Chronicle May 5, 2021 e-edition