BAGHDAD (AP) — Human Rights Watch has called on Iraq's government to declare the number of detention facilities it maintains and not to hold suspects without informing their families.
LONDON (AP) — The British government is facing rising calls to liberalize abortion laws in Northern Ireland.
CAIRO (AP) — Egypt's Antiquities Ministry has responded to recent media reports about the nature of the liquid and the identity of the skeletal remains found in a recently opened large black granite sarcophagus.
CAIRO (AP) — Egypt raised natural gas prices for households and businesses on Saturday by between 33.3 and 75 percent, the latest among tough austerity measures aimed at rebuilding the country's economy battered by years of unrest since a 2011 uprising.
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's top leader has endorsed a warning made earlier by the country's president over Mideast oil supplies.
BERLIN (AP) — The family of an Egyptian man suspected of killing his seven-year-old daughter in Germany says he's a "peaceful man" who wouldn't have hurt his child.
- FBI raids home outside Crystal River
- 18-year-old Lecanto woman dies in Friday afternoon crash
- Citrus Cumberland Farms stores closing their doors
- Man struck by vehicle, killed on Homosassa roadway
- Postscript: Jim Curry: He loved hard, lived well and whatever he did, he gave it his all
- Tennessee man extradited to Citrus County to face child-pornography charges
- VA patient dies after self-inflicted gunshot outside Lecanto VA clinic
- Spoiler alert: Crystal River's Jordan Kimball finds love after all
- EKG screenings can save student athletes' lives — and your student can get one at school this week
- Tennessee woman dies, Lecanto man injured after vehicle crashes into jackknifed semi