NICOSIA, Cyprus (AP) — A man has been charged with uttering threats and causing a disturbance after barging onto the grounds of Cyprus’ public broadcaster to protest what he said was the country’s “blasphemous” entry into this year’s Eurovision song contest, police said Sunday.
MADRID (AP) — Nearly 900 cattle that have been on a ship traveling the Mediterranean Sea for two months will be sacrificed after veterinarians deemed them no longer fit for export, Spanish authorities said.
PARIS (AP) — Authorities in France have opened an investigation for attempted murder after a news photographer was attacked and seriously injured while reporting on a suspected outbreak of youth violence, his newspaper said.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Iran’s impoverished southeast has been experiencing wide disruptions of internet services, experts said, as unrest gripped the remote province after fatal border shootings.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — An explosion struck an Israeli-owned cargo ship sailing out of the Middle East on Friday, an unexplained blast renewing concerns about ship security in the region amid escalating tensions between the U.S. and Iran.
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A senior adviser in the U.S. Department of Interior on Friday rescinded a January Trump administration decision to grant grazing allotments to an Oregon ranching family whose members were convicted of arson in a court battle that triggered the takeover of a federal wild…
Find a local business
Most read stories
- Community rallies around family of little boy in his final days
- Court documents shed light on deadly shooting near Copeland Park
- Dunnellon couple accused of insurrection at Capitol to remain behind bars awaiting trial
- See ‘Neil Diamond’ in Homosassa
- Citrus County Hospital Board pursues money; contemplates uncertain future
- New mutant coronavirus now in Citrus County
- Lollygaggers staff tout patron as ‘best employee of the decade’
- Citrus man nabbed in Marion sting operation
- Septic-to-sewer project moving forward
- Woman transported to hospital after vehicle strikes Hernando-area building