Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
Chronicle Online Access
Activate your Account. Print and digital subscribers receive unlimited access to Chronicleonline.com
Click to activate your account.
Not already a subscriber?
Find a local business
The city of Crystal River is closing its boat ramp at Northwest Third Street to accommodate its Riverwalk project. With that in mind, Crystal River officials are proposing a partnership with the county for added capacity at Fort Island Trail Park boat ramp. With grants available, the city is asking the county to cover local matches. Is this a good deal for both governments?
Most read stories
- Man shot, killed in Inverness; deputy shoots, injures suspected gunman
- Hostage thought murder suspect was going to kill her
- Weekend storm causes minor damage in Citrus County
- County unveils proposed residential road resurfacing list for 2022-23
- Carnahan refutes Georgia residency
- Man accused of battery on senior citizen
- Beverly Hills man, CMH nurse arrested for sexual abuse of young girl
- Area hospitals issue diversion requests as COVID-19 cases surge
- Fireworks fly over county administrator's evaluation
- Citrus County hospitals to comply with vaccine mandate or risk Medicare, Medicaid revenues
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.