If you need a last-minute appetizer or want to impress your friends, but don’t have the time to spend hours making something, consider this easy-to-make, easy-to-eat cheesy treat.
This cheeseball recipe calls for a handful of common household ingredients like cream cheese, cheddar cheese, vegetables and Worcestershire sauce rolled together and chilled for a tasty dip served with crackers.
For added flavor, it’s made using Buddig Beef, which has been feeding traditions for more than 75 years with its time-tested appetizer.
Find more holiday recipe ideas at buddig.com/recipes.
Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (4 ounces) Buddig Beef or Ham, chopped, divided
- 1 package assorted crackers
In large bowl of mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and cheddar cheese until creamy.
Mix in black olives, green onion, red bell pepper, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and 2 ounces chopped beef until well combined.
Form into ball. Wrap in plastic wrap.
Chill at least 2-3 hours to allow flavors to blend.
Just before serving, roll in remaining chopped beef until completely coated.
Serve with assorted crackers.