Save time on family desserts with make-ahead recipes like these Kristoff Ice Box Cupcakes. By using kid-friendly treats that add nutrition to appealing flavor, you can solve busy evenings just by reaching into the fridge. This and other family-friendly recipes are part of Dole’s healthy-living alliance with Disney’s Frozen 2. For details, visit dole.com/Disney. #Dole #DoleRecipes
Kristoff Ice Box Cupcakes
Prep time: 20 minutes, plus chill time, Serves: 12
- 3 ripe DOLE® Bananas
- 1 container (8 ounces) fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 7 low-fat honey graham crackers, coarsely crushed
- 1 pound Dole Strawberries, hulled and quartered
- Line 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners. In large bowl, mash bananas; fold in whipped topping.
- Fill muffin cups halfway with graham cracker pieces, banana mixture and strawberries; repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate cupcakes 4 hours; serve in cupcake liners.