Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 5-9pm | Plantation on Crystal River
The ultimate girls' night out! Fashion, jewelry, cocktails, and music all for a good cause. This is the must-attend girls' night out event of the year,
Diva Night is disco-themed; shopping, pampering, DJ, cocktails, good girl fun -- in one location. Diva night coupled with our Sassy Cups contest and our annual Pink Paper edition will make it possible to once again donate to the Citrus Aid Cancer Foundation.
Come dress to impress in your best disco attire or just a little black dress. Either way, you will have a great night out in a fun atmosphere.
About the Entertainment:
The Divas have arrived – Life is a DRAG. The high energy show features comedy in a zany, funny, heartwarming show. Come share laughter and tears with these amazing performers.
Joyce from Kissimmee “Show stopping performances that left everyone talking about them for days! I will be attending future performances as I’m now a huge fan of these lovelies! “
Dawn from Orlando” did an awesome job for my husbands 60th birthday party!”
Jan from Leesburg “What an amazing show. They really know how to put on a show.”
This is an 18 and over event.
- Have questions about tickets? Email John Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking to be a vendor? Contact Trista Stokes at email@example.com
- All ticket sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets will be emailed by Eventbrite. You must bring this ticket to the event where it will be scanned.
- No children under 18 years of age or pets will be admitted into the venue