THE VILLAGES - Ring in the new year with beautiful art and creative creations during the 12th annual Lake Sumter Art & Craft Festival on Saturday and Sunday, Jan. 2-3, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days. The popular, outdoor event returns with new safety protocols.
Safety measures in place include the following:
- All attendees are required to wear a mask while attending the festival, with the exception of children age 2 and younger.
- Booths are spaced 6 feet apart on both sides.
- Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
- Visitors should reserve a free time slot at ArtFestival.com.
- Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
- Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
- Guests are also asked to utilize handwashing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.
American Craft Endeavors (ACE), producer of some of the nation’s most exciting high-end juried craft shows in many of Florida’s vibrant downtown areas and popular tourist destinations, brings this spectacular showcase to The Villages community.
Whether looking for pet products, folk art, pottery, jewelry, paintings, personalized gifts, handmade clothing, scented soaps and body products or other specialty green market items, the Lake Sumter Art & Craft Festival has something to suit every taste and every budget.
“We are so happy to start the new year at The Villages Lake Sumter Landing once more,” said American Craft Endeavors Vice President Helayne Stillings. “This is one of the top destinations in the country for our artists and artisans, and we have worked so hard to ensure safety for the patrons and the crafters so we could bring this to the wonderful Villages residents.”
For more information on the Lake Sumter Art & Craft Festival and other American Craft Endeavors craft shows across the country, visit www.art
festival.com or call 561-746-6615.