Details for EDITOR Work for a great company with flexible hours &
EDITOR Work for a great company with flexible hours & a full benefits package! The South Marion Citizen and West Marion Messenger is seeking an Editor who is responsible for the overall photography, writing, editing and layout of the two weekly newspapers. The Editor must set the agenda for community news coverage by deciding what the reporting priorities should be. The newspapers must carry hard news, local features, local sports, and social/lifestyle news relevant to the community. The newspaper can be found online at www. smcitizen.com. Send resume to dkamlot-wright@c hronicleonline.com Final applicant must undergo a background screen, DMV check and drug screen. EOE.
Find a local business
Most read stories
- RV resort in works for northern Crystal River; city staff reviewing development plans
- Total demolition possible for blighted shopping plaza in Crystal River
- Two Citrus County men face drug trafficking charges after Floral City arrest
- Manning's Bar building is no more
- Dunnellon man accused of holding four people at gunpoint
- Golf legends descend upon Black Diamond for charity event
- New home replaces childhood home for Crystal River woman
- Crystal River native finds success in Nashville
- Postscript: Tricia Fowler, Wildlife park manager loved animals -- and people
- Alleged arsonist of Sleepy Hollow Resort arrested after over a year as a fugitive
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.