This provided footage of a home surveillance system shows a pursuit between a 20-year fugitive and two Citrus County Sheriff's Office deputies the night of Monday, Feb. 1, 2021, as it passes along the fence-line of a residential property off of West Woodview Lane, in between Beverly Hills and County Road 486.
As featured on
Thank you for reading!
Please purchase a subscription to read our premium content. If you have a subscription, please log in or sign up for an account on our website to continue.
Find a local business
Most read stories
- Former CCSO detective arrested for possessing pills, meth, fentanyl
- Details released of investigation that led to resignation of AES principal
- Community rallies around family of little boy in his final days
- State setting up three-day mobile vaccine clinic in Crystal River
- Soaring lumber costs cause spike in home prices
- School district keeps tabs on increase in student Baker Acts
- Woman, accused of shooting boy, sees case move forward
- Lecanto man accused of molesting young girl
- Inverness offers site for pop-up vaccinations
- Birthday parade for ‘Coach’ Dabney Sunday, March 7