(Re the Wednesday, Dec. 1, front-page story, “Dumping the trash talk”): Congratulations to the commissioners, who soundly rejected the move to universal garbage collection. Finally, they listened to their constituents. Free-enterprise competition is alive in Citrus County. Thank you.
Find a local business
Most read stories
- Mother in pain over deaths of two children in two months: 'They were like twins'
- Retired CCSO deputy dies in Marion County shooting
- Rollover ejects three teens from vehicle early Thanksgiving in downtown Inverness
- Drug bust at Inverness residence nets four arrests
- Inverness to close roads near former Regions Bank site
- Inverness native gets international acclaim for short documentary
- Woman accused of battery on seniors while naked
- Man accused of shooting at neighbor over wandering livestock
- County soundly rejects universal garbage
- Citrus County Chronicle Nov 27, 2021 e-edition