- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* Edward Marble Jr., 25, of North West Avenue, Inverness, at 3:36 a.m. Sept. 6 on misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence, and leaving the scene of a crash. According to his arrest affidavit, Marble was involved in a car accident on Independence Highway, then ran from the scene on foot. Marble admitted to Florida Highway Patrol he was drunk, but refused breathalyzer tests. He was also charged with criminal mischief for breaking the interior handle of the officer’s patrol car, along with resisting an officer without violence. Total bond was $6,750.
* Jason Hoover, 36, of East Shorewood Drive, Hernando, at 9:43 a.m. Sept. 6 on an active warrant for driving under the influence. Bond $500
* Marian Walker, 57, of North Pennsylvania Ave, Crystal River, at 7 p.m. Sept. 5 on a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft. According to her arrest affidavit, Walker is accused of shoplifting numerous items from the Inverness Walmart. Bond $250.
* Dustin Alvarez, 25, of West Gardenia Drive, Citrus Springs, at 7:03 p.m. Sept. 5 on an active Hillsborough County warrant for violation of probation stemming from an original felony arrest of robbery by sudden snatching. Bond denied.
* Rayburn Corbin, 28, of West Bald Eagle Court, Crystal River, at 5:48 p.m. Sept. 5 on felony charges of trafficking in stolen goods, and false verification of ownership to a pawn broker. According to his arrest affidavit, Corbin had previously been arrested for stealing jewelry from his girlfriend’s family then pawning it. Upon further investigation they discovered other items that Corbin had stolen and then pawned. Corbin was already in custody for the original grand theft charges. Bond $49,000.
* Angel Revels, 31, of Beverly Hills, at 4 p.m. Sept. 5 on felony charge of aggravated battery with intention to do great bodily harm. No Bond.
* Michael Pernaselci, 46, Homosassa, at 4:15 p.m. Sept. 5 on a misdemeanor charge of battery. Bond $500.
* Brian Baker, 19, Crystal River, at 2:15 p.m. Sept. 5 on a felony charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill. No bond.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A vehicle burglary was reported at noon Thursday, Sept. 5, at S. Fillmore Street, Beverly Hills.
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 2:02 p.m. Sept. 5 at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue, Inverness.
* A larceny petit theft was reported at 6:29 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 5, in the 2400 block of E. Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Inverness.
* A petit theft was reported at 7:50 p.m. Sept. 5 in the 6000 block of S. Suncoast Blvd., Homosassa.
* A vandalism was reported at 1:55 a.m. Friday, Sept. 6, in the 500 block of N. Independence Highway, Inverness.