- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* Allen Gage, 32, of Inverness, at 9:50 a.m. Sept. 3 a misdemeanor charge of violating a protective injunction. He was also charged with felony criminal mischief and felony violation of probation.
* Keiv Huff, 28, of East Azalea Drive, Floral City, at 4:07 a.m. Sept. 3 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of grand theft.
* Kaitlyn Warnke, 20, of Jones Avenue, Inverness, at 1:20 p.m. Sept. 3 on a felony charge of trafficking in stolen property. According to her arrest affidavit, Warnke is accused of returning a stolen leaf blower to the Lecanto Walmart. The leaf blower had been reportedly stolen a short time earlier by Joshua Burgess. Warnke was released on her own recognizance.
* Joshua Burgess, 22, of River Side Drive, Punta Gorda, at 1:20 p.m. Sept. 3 on a felony charge of trafficking in stolen property and a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft. According to his arrest affidavit, Burgess is accused of shoplifting two leaf blowers and a plant with a total value of $230.85 from the Lecanto Walmart. One of the stolen leaf blowers was returned to Walmart by Kaitlyn Warnke later the same day. His bond was set at $6,000.
* Ronald Holmes Jr., 37, of South Rovan Point, Lecanto, at 3:03 p.m. Sept. 3 on a felony charge of grand theft. According to his arrest affidavit, Holmes is accused of stealing electricity and meter boxes. Holmes reportedly had his electricity turned off by Withlacoochee Electric but turned the power back on by stealing a meter from another residence. According to the power company $184.89 worth of electricity had been stolen using the new meter. Holmes was also charged a reconnect fee of $65.00, a meter tampering fee of $100, the value of two meters at $53.13 each, as well as a deposit of $605. His bond was set at $2,000.
* Michelle Alvarez, 39, of South Jackson Street, Beverly Hills, at 4:31 p.m. Sept. 3 on an active Lee County warrant for withholding information from a practitioner in reference to a controlled substance received from another practitioner.