- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* Donald Anvy Owens, 55, Beverly Hills, was arrested at 11:50 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of driving under the influence, third offense within 10 years. Bond $10,000.
* Nicole Rae Corbin, 31, Homosassa, was arrested at 3:22 a.m. Thursday on a charge of driving under the influence. Bond $500.
* Charles Howell Alley, 31, S. Knobhill Terrace, Homosassa, was arrested at 11:51 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of attempt to commit an offense. Bond $2,000.
* Douglas Allen Denardin, 51, Floral City, was arrested at 3:07 a.m. Wednesday on charges of criminal mischief, burglary and trespassing. Bond $7,500.
* Derek Alan McDonald, 25, Homosassa, was arrested at 6:43 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of felony battery/domestic by strangulation. No bond.
* Tavin Glendaryl DeVaughn, 21, Dunnellon, was arrested at 11:53 p.m. Wednesday on charges of resisting an officer, tampering with evidence, reckless driving and possession of marijuana. Bond $3,250.
* A commercial burglary was reported at 12:31 a.m. Sept. 12 in the 9500 block of South Parkside Avenue, Floral City.
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 9:47 a.m. Sept. 12 in the 10300 block of West Halls River Road, Homosassa.
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 10:28 a.m. Sept. 12 in the 4600 block of West Casper Lane, Beverly Hills.
* A residential burglary was reported at 12:11 p.m. Sept. 12 in the 4900 block of West Dingus Court, Homosassa.
* A residential burglary was reported at 9:41 p.m. Sept. 12 in the 6500 block of West Meadow Street, Homosassa.
* A petit theft was reported at 7:47 a.m. Sept. 12 in the 5400 block of South Florida Avenue, Inverness.
* A vandalism was reported at 1:18 a.m. Sept. 12 in the 5700 block of South Merrylake Point, Floral City.
* A vandalism was reported at 8:40 a.m. Sept. 12 in the 11200 block of East Salmon Drive, Floral City.
* A vandalism was reported at 6:21 a.m. Sept. 13 in the 100 block of Rose Avenue, Beverly Hills.