- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* Donald Franklin Jr., 41, of Inverness, at 4:46 p.m. Aug. 27 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. He was also charged with felony aggravated assault.
* Jared Hysell, 26, of Crystal River, at 4:58 p.m. Aug. 27 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. He was also charged with felony burglary with battery and false imprisonment.
* Jessica Pacitti, 24, of Inverness, at 12:01 a.m. Aug. 28 on a misdemeanor charge of violating an injunction for protection against domestic violence.
* Michelle Black, 40, of South Elsie Point, Lecanto, at 1:15 p.m. Aug. 27 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of grand theft. She was already incarcerated at the Citrus County Detention Facility at the time of her arrest.
* Vincent Armstrong, 22, of Northeast 17th Court, Crystal River, at 2:15 p.m. Aug. 27 on a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief. According to his arrest affidavit, Armstrong is accused of ripping a plastic file box off a wall located at the Nature Walk Apartment Complex office. The damage, which was valued at approximately $10, occurred following a verbal dispute between the apartment manager and Armstrong. His bond was set at $500.
* Valerie Robinson, 29, of North Branding Iron Way, Inverness, at 6:46 p.m. Aug. 27 on an active Marion County warrant for two counts of felony violation of probation stemming from original charges of battery on a law enforcement officer, possession of cocaine, criminal mischief, driving under the influence, and fraudulent use of a credit card.
* Anthony Towery, 28, of South Scarboro Avenue, Lecanto, at 7:58 p.m. Aug. 27 on an active warrant for leaving the scene of an accident with an unattended vehicle and driving with a suspended license as a habitual offender. His bond was set at $2,500. Towery was already incarcerated at the Citrus County Detention Facility at the time of his arrest.
* Melissa Dye, 24, of South Buckskin Avenue, Floral City, at 1:21 a.m. Aug. 28 on a felony charge of battery on a law enforcement officer. According to her arrest affidavit, deputies arrived at Dye’s residence regarding a possible domestic disturbance. She reportedly was agitated when the deputies arrived and shouted obscenities at them before grabbing a deputy by the wrist. Dye’s bond was set at $5,000.
* Major Walker, 32, and Joan Bourdeau, of Hernando, at 7:29 a.m. Aug. 28 on active warrants for felony charges of grand theft and dealing in stolen property. Their bond was set at $7,000 each.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 7:19 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27, in the 6700 block of E. Morley St., Inverness.
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 6:39 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 28, in the 6300 block of E. Kent St., Inverness.
* A petit theft was reported at 10:13 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27, in the 6300 block of W. Mango Lane, Crystal River.
* A grand theft was reported at 11:39 a.m. Aug. 27 in the 2600 block of E. Jupiter St., Inverness.
* A larceny petit theft was reported at 1:30 p.m. Aug. 27 in the 1900 block of N. Lecanto Highway, Lecanto.
* A larceny petit theft was reported at 4:02 p.m. Aug. 27 in the 200 block of S. Camellia Ave., Crystal River.
* A petit theft was reported at 7:38 p.m. Aug. 27 in the 2600 block of E. Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Inverness.
* A vandalism was reported at 1:04 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27, in the 1500 block of N.E. Fifth Ave., Crystal River.