- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* Joseph Oleksiak, 21, of North Hearthside Terrace, Crystal River, at 2:30 a.m.
Aug. 24 on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence. According to his arrest affidavit, Oleksiak was pulled over for speeding. He was asked to perform field sobriety tasks and did poorly. Tests of Oleksiak’s breath showed his blood alcohol concentration was 0.235 percent and 0.208 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent. Bond $1,000.
* Cynthia Hall, 51, of West Halls River Road, Homosassa, at 3:07 p.m. Aug. 24 on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence. According to her arrest affidavit, Hall was unable to negotiate a curve and lost control of her vehicle, crashing into two palm trees. She was asked to perform field sobriety tasks and did poorly. Tests of Hall’s breath showed her blood alcohol concentration was 0.260 percent and 0.254 percent. Bond $1,000.
Domestic battery arrests
* Holleigh Chaney, 23, of Crystal River, at 9:02 p.m. Aug. 22 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
* Evan Chemelli, 20, of Homosassa, at 4:25 a.m. Aug. 24 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
* Anthony Thomas, 25, of Homosassa, at 3:20 p.m. Aug. 24 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. He was also charged with felony child abuse without causing great bodily harm.
* James Perkins, 52, of Lecanto, at 4:37 p.m. Aug. 24 on a misdemeanor charge of violating a protective injunction for domestic violence.
* Barbara Servais, 63, of West Susan Lane, Lecanto, at 11:30 p.m. Aug. 22 on a misdemeanor charge of petit theft. According to her arrest affidavit, Servais is accused of shoplifting 24 items, including food and batteries, with a total value of $79.03 from the Inverness-area Walmart. Servais was reportedly stopped by deputies while pushing a grocery cart near Croft Avenue. She was released on her own recognizance.
* Christopher Walter, 30, of North Riverbend Road, Dunnellon, at 11:30 a.m. Aug. 22 on a felony charge of cultivating cannabis and a misdemeanor charge of drug paraphernalia. According to his arrest affidavit, deputies arrived at Walter’s home with a search warrant and found 13 marijuana plants growing in pots in the backyard. Rolling papers, a bong and a pipe were also found in his residence. His bond was set at $3,000.
* Michael Autenrieth Jr., 28, of South Desoto Street, Beverly Hills, at 2:45 p.m.
Aug. 22 on a felony charge of uttering forged checks. According to his arrest affidavit, Autenrieth Jr. is accused of stealing a check and attempting to cash it. The check was reportedly made out for $25,000 and deposited in the SunTrust ATM on County Road 484. Deputies were able to identify Autenrieth Jr. from video surveillance at the bank, and he was arrested during a traffic stop near his home.
* Jeremy Reiter, 29, of South Tyler Street, Beverly Hills, at 8:47 p.m. Aug. 22 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and a misdemeanor charge of drug paraphernalia. According to his arrest affidavit, Reiter was questioned by deputies as he and a female were walking on the side of the road in Beverly Hills. Deputies reportedly noticed a large bulge in the front of his shirt, and Reiter admitted it was a case containing drugs items. Approximately 0.3 grams of crystal methamphetamine, along with syringes and a silver spoon were found in Reiter’s possession. His bond was set at $3,000.
* Steve Adkins, 37, of Beverly Hills Boulevard, Beverly Hills, at 7:56 p.m. Aug. 23 on a an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from original charges of dealing in stolen property and false identification to a pawn broker.
* Nicholas Edmonds, 20, of Forest Drive, Inverness, at 10:35 p.m. Aug. 23 on a an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of eight counts of burglary to a conveyance.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A commercial burglary was reported at 9:19 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22, in the 2100 block of N.W. U.S. 19, Crystal River.
* A burglary to a structure was reported at 6:36 p.m. Aug. 22 in the 3200 block of N. Oakland Terrace, Crystal River.
* A residential burglary was reported at 6:41 p.m. Aug. 22 in the 50 block of Chinaberry Circle, Homosassa.
* A residential burglary was reported at 8:19 p.m. Aug. 22 in the 100 block of S. Davis St., Beverly Hills.
* A residential burglary was reported at 7:37 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 23, in the 800 block of Emery St., Inverness.
* A petit theft was reported at 10:41 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22, in the 5600 block of S. Park Hill Way, Homosassa.
* A grand theft was reported at 11:29 a.m. Aug. 22 in the 10 block of S. Jefferson St., Beverly Hills.
* A larceny petit theft was reported at 12:08 p.m. Aug. 22 in the 2400 block of E. Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Inverness.
* A vandalism was reported at 10:48 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22, in the 5700 block of W. Potomac Lane, Homosassa.
* A vandalism was reported at 12:03 p.m. Aug. 22 in the 70 block of S. Adams St., Beverly Hills.
* A vandalism was reported at 10:37 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 24, in the 50 block of Civic Circle, Beverly Hills.