- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Domestic battery arrests
* Lisa Cassidy, 42, of Dunnellon, at 3:56 p.m. Aug. 12 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
* Cynthia Miller, 54, of Floral City, at 9:42 p.m. Aug. 12 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
* Mathew Henley, 29, of Rock Crusher Road, Crystal River, at 11:03 a.m. Aug. 12 on an active warrant for three felony charges of trafficking in stolen property and false verification of ownership to a pawn broker. His bond was set at $21,000.
* Lee Schieferstein, 30, of McCrary Street, Inglis, at 11 a.m. Aug. 12 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor charges of knowingly driving with a suspended license and drug paraphernalia. Schieferstein was also charged on an active warrant for a writ of bodily attachment. According to his arrest affidavit, Schieferstein was pulled over for not wearing a seat belt. A database search revealed that his license was expired and that there was an active warrant out for his arrest. During a search a used syringe and 0.3 grams of methamphetamine were found in Schieferstein’s possession. His bond was set at $2,750.
* Timothy Pearson, 27, of Sorrell Avenue, Homosassa, at 11:58 a.m. Aug. 12 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of dealing in stolen property.
* Christopher Perciful, 33, of East Buckskin Lane, Hernando, at 3:18 p.m. Aug. 12 on an active Syracuse, New York, warrant for violation of parole stemming from an original charge of grand larceny. He was already in custody at the Citrus County Detention Facility when he was arrested.
* Alyssa Knechtel, 33, of Inverness, at 3:22 a.m. Aug. 13 on two active Polk County warrants for felony grand theft, trafficking in stolen property, false verification of ownership to a pawn broker, and two counts of burglary to an occupied residence.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 2:33 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12, in the 3100 block of E. Buckskin Lane, Hernando.
* A petit theft was reported at 4:56 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12, in the 1900 block of N. Lecanto Highway, Lecanto.
* A petit theft was reported at 5:32 p.m. Aug. 12 in the 1300 block of S. Peco Point, Inverness.
* A vandalism was reported at 10:39 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12, in the area of East Heatherwood Street and South Timberline Terrace, Inverness.
* A vandalism was reported at 2:38 p.m. Aug. 12 in the 9200 block of N. Arcadia Way, Dunnellon.