- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Domestic battery arrest
* Christopher White, 43, address not listed, at 7:01 p.m. Aug. 1 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* Matthew Mullins, 26, of East Skye Drive, Inverness, at 8:52 a.m. Aug. 1 on a Citrus County warrant for felony charges of criminal mischief and burglary. Bond $7,000.
* Carl Brower, 52, of Northwest 13th Street, Crystal River, at 10:18 a.m. Aug. 1 on a Citrus County warrant for felony charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill and criminal mischief and a misdemeanor charge of driving while license suspended or revoked. Bond $12,500.
* Tammie Andrews, 50, of East Camp Izzard Place, Dunnellon, at 10:30 a.m. Aug. 1 on a Marion County warrant for a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond $10,500.
* Dwight Neil, 36, of North Song Point, Crystal River, at 4:35 p.m. Aug. 1 on a felony charge of failure of a sexual offender to renew a driver’s license or identification card. Bond $20,000.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 5:53 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 6, at N. Spring Run Terrace, Hernando.
* A grand theft was reported at 8:38 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 6, in the 3900 block of W. Featherredge Court, Lecanto.
* A grand theft was reported at 1:06 p.m. Aug. 6 in the 700 block of Medical Court, Inverness.
* A petit theft was reported at 1:12 p.m. Aug. 6 in the 2400 block of E. Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Inverness.
* A petit theft was reported at 3:49 p.m. Aug. 6 in the 6000 block of E. Tenison St., Inverness.
* A vandalism was reported at 6:27 a.m. Aug. 6 in the 1900 block of S.E. U.S. 19, Crystal River.
* A vandalism was reported at 6:51 p.m. Aug. 6 in the 900 block of W. Starjasmine Place, Beverly Hills.