- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Domestic battery arrest
* Guy Murry, 53, of Inverness, at 9:20 a.m. Aug. 5 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. Murry also faces a misdemeanor charge of resisting an officer without violence.
* Tyler Gazley, 20, of Vinca Street, Homosassa, at 9:54 a.m. Aug. 5 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from original charges of dealing in stolen property and false verification of ownership to a pawn broker.
* Robert McClure, 44, of Inglis, at 10:35 a.m. Aug. 5 on misdemeanor charges of possession of cannabis and drug paraphernalia. His bond was set at $2,000.
* Shawn Parsons, 20, of Inglis, at 10:35 a.m. Aug. 5 on a misdemeanor charge of possession of cannabis. His bond was set at $1,000.
* Cierra Gillard, 24, of South Lone Oak Drive, Leesburg, at 12:40 p.m. Aug. 5 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of grand theft. She was transported to the Citrus County Detention Facility from the Marion County Jail.
* Scott Marshal, 35, of East Center Street, Inverness, at 2:50 p.m. Aug. 5 on a felony charge of grand theft auto. According to his arrest affidavit, Marshal is accused of stealing a 2000 Harley-Davidson motorcycle. Deputies reportedly received a call on Monday concerning a suspicious person wearing hospital scrubs and no shoes sitting on a motorcycle on the side of North Deltona Boulevard. A background check revealed that Marshal’s license was suspended and since the motorcycle had not yet been reported stolen, the deputy gave Marshal a ride to a nearby relative’s home. His bond was set at $2,000.
* Steven Cruz, 30, of Crystal River, at 4:45 p.m. Aug. 5 on an active Cuyahoga County, Ohio, warrant for being a fugitive from justice, stemming from an original charge of grand theft.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A residential burglary was reported at 12:06 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 5, in the 6200 block of W. Liberty Lane, Homosassa.
* A petit theft was a reported at 1:18 p.m. Aug. 5 in the 2400 block of E. Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Inverness.
* A residential burglary was reported at 7:33 p.m. Aug. 5 in the 6000 block of W. Grant St., Homosassa.
* A petit theft was reported at 9:42 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 5, in the 6600 block of W. Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Crystal River.
* An auto theft was reported at 10:44 a.m. Aug. 5 in the 2600 block of E. Center St., Inverness.
* A vandalism was reported at 8:58 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 5, in the 3400 block of S. Suncoast Blvd., Homosassa.