- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Domestic battery arrests
* Johnny Johnson II, 32, of Dunnellon, at 9:19 p.m. July 30 on a felony charge of domestic battery by strangulation.
* Timothy Dorsett, 21, of Crystal River, at 8:23 p.m. July 30 on a felony charge of domestic battery by strangulation.
* Teresa Montag, 22, of Parkside Avenue, Inverness, at 7:22 p.m. July 30 on two counts of felony possession of a controlled substance and a misdemeanor charge of drug paraphernalia. According to her arrest affidavit, Montag was questioned when deputies found her at a foreclosed home in Beverly Hills. Montag reportedly agreed to allow deputies to search her purse and methamphetamine, two oxycodone pills, a silver spoon with methamphetamine residue, and used syringes were found in her possession. Her bond was set at $5,000.
* Nicholas Fugate, 32, of South Stonewood Point, Homosassa, at 9:34 p.m. July 30 on felony charges of grand theft and trafficking in stolen property. According to his arrest affidavit, Fugate is accused of stealing motorcycle gear including leather riding suits, a helmet, miscellaneous pants and shirts, goggles and gloves. Fugate reportedly made a call from the Citrus County Detention Center, where he was incarcerated, and asked someone to move the motorcycle gear from a trailer parked on Fugate’s property. His bond was set at $7,000.
* Dustin McCulloch, 20, of North Hazelwood Drive, Citrus Springs, at 9:35 p.m. July 30 on misdemeanor charges of criminal mischief and trespassing in an occupied structure. According to his arrest affidavit, McCulloch is accused of damaging a screen door while attempting to enter a residence without permission. Deputies reportedly arrived while he was still on the property. When questioned about the incident, McCulloch reported he had no memory of what had happened. His bond was set at $2,000.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A residential burglary was reported at 8:08 a.m. Wednesday, July 30, in the 1200 block of S.E. Fifth Ave., Crystal River.
* A residential burglary was reported at 10:43 a.m. July 30 in the 10400 block of E. Gobbler Drive, Floral City.
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 3:59 p.m. July 30 in the 12000 block of W. Fort Island Trail, Crystal River.
* A residential burglary was reported at 12:56 a.m. Thursday, July 31, in the 2100 block of W. Greenway Place, Dunnellon.
* A petit theft was reported at 7:26 a.m. Wednesday, July 30, in the 9800 block of W. Arms Drive, Crystal River.
* A grand theft was reported at 1:07 p.m. July 30 in the 6200 block of E. Rush St., Inverness.