- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Domestic battery arrests
* Allen Ingram, 33, of Homosassa, at 2:51p.m. July 17 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
* Richard Christiansen Jr., 20, of Inverness, at 5:24 p.m. July 17 on a felony charge of domestic battery by strangulation.
* Michael Bowman, 63, of Homosassa, at 12:40 a.m. July 18 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
* Kristin Bearce, 46, of Homosassa, at 12:40 a.m. July 18 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
* Christopher Caramico, 31, of West Mayo Drive, Crystal River, at 1:56 p.m. July 17 on a felony charge of grand theft and a misdemeanor charge of trespassing on property other than a structure. According to his arrest affidavit, Caramico is accused of stealing a motorized cart from the Crystal River Winn-Dixie. He reportedly took the motorized cart out of the Winn-Dixie parking lot and headed west on Fort Island Trail, where he was apprehended by deputies. His bond was set at $3,000.
* Luis Santos, 36, of Roosevelt Boulevard, Beverly Hills, at 12:05 p.m. July 17 on felony charges of trafficking in stolen property and false verification of ownership to a pawnbroker. According to his arrest affidavit, Santos had been arrested Wednesday for felony retail theft after shoplifting numerous electronic items from Walmart on several different dates. Reports indicate that stolen Walmart items including a Beats speaker, a Cannon camera, a laptop, and a Sony digital camera were pawned by Santos, who received $200 for the items. His bond was set at $18,000.
* Roger Fillmore, 33, of North Page Avenue, Hernando, at 4:08 p.m. July 17 on a felony charge of driving with a suspended license as a habitual offender, along with misdemeanor charges of drug paraphernalia and attaching a tag to an unassigned vehicle. According to his arrest affidavit, a deputy ran the tag of Fillmore’s vehicle while it was parked and found the tag number to be unassigned. Fillmore’s license had been suspended at least four times and he was listed as a habitual offender. A K-9 unit alerted to possible drugs in the vehicle and a used syringe that tested positive for methamphetamine was found in the glove compartment. His bond was set at $3,500.
* Jacob Mayeu, 29, of East Brave Lane, Hernando, at 6:04 p.m. July 17 on two active warrants. One warrant was for felony arson with a bond of $10,000, while the other warrant was for grand theft and arson of a structure with a bond of $7,000. Mayeu was already incarcerated at the Citrus County Detention Facility on unrelated charges.
* Travis Whatley, 25, of South Monroe Street, Beverly Hills, at 5:32 p.m. July 17 on misdemeanor charges of retail petit theft, carrying a concealed weapon and resisting a merchant after a theft. According to his arrest affidavit, Whatley is accused of shoplifting a hunting knife, valued at $14.97, from the Lecanto Walmart. He reportedly hid the knife in his pants and briefly resisted loss prevention personnel when they approached him. His bond was set at $2,000.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A residential burglary was reported at 11:46 a.m. Thursday, July 17, in the 6200 block of W. Avocado St., Crystal River.
* A residential burglary was reported at 3:09 p.m. July 17 in the 20 block of New Florida Ave., Beverly Hills.
* A petit theft was reported at 10:32 a.m. Thursday, July 17, in the 6400 block of N. Khyber Ave., Dunnellon.
* A grand theft was reported at 1:11 p.m. July 17 in the 1600 block of S.E. U.S. 19, Crystal River.
* A petit theft was reported at 4:26 p.m. July 17 in the 1900 block of N. Lecanto Highway, Lecanto.
* A grand theft was reported at 5:13 p.m. July 17 in the 3400 block of S. Suncoast Blvd., Homosassa.
* A vandalism was reported at 6:35 p.m. Thursday, July 17, in the 3000 block of N. Iguana Path, Crystal River.