- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Domestic battery arrest
* Patrick Williams, 37, of Floral City, at 3:36 p.m. June 5 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
* Deena O’Neal, 43, of East Scott Lane, Dunnellon, at 9:45 a.m. June 5 on a felony charge of arson. According to her arrest affidavit. O’Neal is accused of starting a fire and attempting to burn down her residence. She was reportedly intoxicated at the time and stated she wanted to burn down the home because she wanted to move. Bond $10,000.
* Brice Sesler, 43, of South Tyler Street, Beverly Hills, at 2 p.m. June 5 on two active warrants for felony grand theft. Bond $4,000.
* Jodie Simmons, 30, of West Whippoorwill Street, Lecanto, at 5:32 p.m. June 5 on an active warrant for two misdemeanor counts of failing to require a minor child to attend school. Bond $500. She was reportedly already incarcerated at the Citrus County Detention Facility at the time of her arrest.
* Kenneth Carley, 25, of East Southlake Drive, Floral City, at 5:43 p.m. June 5 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of burglary of a conveyance. According to his arrest affidavit, Carley was already in custody at the Citrus County Detention Facility at the time of his arrest.
* Cheryl Cooper, 48, of Crystal River, at 5:18 p.m. June 5 on a misdemeanor charge of breech of peace. According to her arrest affidavit, Cooper was using vulgar language and causing a disturbance at the Crystal Manatee Apartments. She was also trespassed from the site. Bond $500.
* Robert Koob, 43, of Turner Camp Road, Inverness, at 6:12 p.m. June 5 on an active Michigan warrant for a writ of bodily attachment, causing him to be a fugitive from justice.
* Charles Butcher, 47, of West Wildfire Lane, Homosassa, and Robert Daluz, 48, homeless, at 1:39 a.m. June 6 on felony charges of burglary to an unoccupied conveyance, and criminal mischief, along with misdemeanor petit theft. According to their arrest affidavits, Butcher and Daluz are accused of illegally entering a vehicle on a Homosassa car lot. The pair reportedly also damaged two vehicles by denting the doors with broken cinderblock and broke a window on a third vehicle, and removed a battery from one of the vehicles. Bond was set at $8,000 for each of the men.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A residential burglary was reported at 9:24 a.m. Thursday, June 5, in the 1000 block of E. Getty Lane, Hernando.
* A residential burglary was reported at 12:29 p.m. June 5 in the 2400 block of S. Shelly Ave., Inverness.
* A residential burglary was reported at 5:55 p.m. June 5 in the 7800 block of E. Watson St., Inverness.
* A commercial burglary was reported at 10:33 p.m. June 5 in the 2300 block of E. Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Inverness.
* A commercial burglary was reported at 11:38 p.m. June 5 in the 8600 block of W. Halls River Road, Homosassa.
* A grand theft was reported at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 5, in the 3700 block of N. Honeylocust Drive, Beverly Hills.
* A larceny petit theft was reported at 12:16 p.m. June 5 in the 20 block of Hawthorne Court, Homosassa.
* An auto theft was reported at 12:37 p.m. June 5 in the 5900 block of S. Hickory Drive, Floral City.
* A petit theft was reported at 9:44 p.m. June 5 in the 13000 block of N. 53rd St., Crystal River.
* A vandalism was reported at 12:55 p.m. Thursday, June 5, in the 1600 block of W. Gene Martin Lane, Dunnellon.