- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* Victoria Rosen, 26, of North Skyflower Point, Lecanto, at 2:18 a.m. June 19 on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence. According to her arrest affidavit, Rosen was pulled over for speeding. She was asked to perform field sobriety tests and did poorly. Rosen reportedly refused Breathalyzer testing to measure blood alcohol levels. Bond $1,000.
Domestic battery arrests
* Steven Kozy, 55, of Homosassa, at 9:42 p.m. June 19 on a misdemeanor charge of violation of a protective injunction against domestic violence.
* Tammika Johnson, 21, of Inverness, at 11:25 a.m. June 20 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
* Lance Tarantino, 41, of South Swan Terrace, Homosassa, at 12:47 p.m. June 18 on for felony retail theft. According to his arrest affidavit, Tarantino is accused of shoplifting a 40 inch Sony LED television, various toys, party supplies, and a scooter, totaling $412.84, from the Inverness Walmart. Bond $2,000.
* Daniel Grider, 57, of Roosevelt Boulevard, Beverly Hills, at 5:01 p.m. June 18 on an active Marion County warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from original charges of eight counts of burglary.
* Zachary Garger, 20, of West Finch Court, Lecanto, at 6:27 p.m. June 18 on an active warrant for misdemeanor possession of cannabis. He was already in custody at the Citrus County Detention Facility at the time of his arrest. Bond $250.
* Jasper Johnson, 55, of Dunnellon, at 9:35 a.m. June 19 on an active warrant for misdemeanor battery.
* Tammy Williams, 42, of North Kenlake Circle, Citrus Springs, at 3:40 p.m. June 19 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of trafficking in stolen property. She reportedly turned herself in to the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office.
* Brittany Burgard, 27, of South Spring Song Terrace, Homosassa, at 2:47 p.m. June 19 on a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft. According to her arrest affidavit, Burgard is accused of shoplifting clothing, hair products, and stationary, valued at $43.09, from the Dollar General in Homosassa. Bond $500.
* Raymond Pilette III, 18, of East Tangelo Lane, Inverness, at 1 p.m. June 19 on felony charges of grand theft, burglary to an unoccupied residence, and burglary to an unoccupied conveyance. According to his arrest affidavit, Pilette is accused of entering the victim’s garage and stealing approximately $145 in cash from two wallets. He also took a fire extinguisher, a digital camera, and a bottle of wine. Bond $12,000.
* Derek Drose, 46, of North Triana Drive, Citrus Springs, at noon June 19 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance. According to his arrest affidavit, Drose was pulled over for speeding. A K-9 unit alerted to possible drugs, and 0.5 grams of methamphetamine was found in his possession. Bond $2,000.
* Amy Gerhardt, 27, at 12:30 a.m. June 20 on a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft. According to her arrest affidavit, Gerhardt is accused of using a taxi service and failing to pay the tab of $47 for services rendered. Bond $500
* Karla Evinger, 22, of Hernando, at 5:11 a.m. June 20 on an active warrant for felony battery on a law enforcement officer, firefighter or EMS worker. Bond $5,000.
* William Foose, 58, of West Starburst Lane, Homosassa, at 10:09 a.m. June 20 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of driving under the influence.
* Travise Burkett, 36, of Woodburn, Indiana, at 10:27 a.m. June 20 on an active warrant for being a fugitive from justice.